Thursday 22 September 2011

Elizabeth Olsen Gives Good Collar

I don't really know much about Elizabeth Olsen, except that she's the actress sister of Mary Kate and Ashley. I have become aware of her mostly through the Style.com app on my iPhone. Her chipper little face keeps cropping up in candid party shots, and she always - but always - looks amazing. It helps that she's beautiful and that she's got great hair, but her outfits are pretty nifty too.




I really love what she's wearing at the Missoni for Target launch (directly above), and I can actually imagine it being pretty easy to achieve at home; all you'd need is a patterned sleeveless shift, a clean white shirt, coloured tights, and a pair of lace-ups. She's lucky the style gene (like the acting gene) runs in the family. I mean, if your sisters name a high-end fashion label after you, the pressure must really be on to hold your end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment